Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots (Unisex) - Bronze (Dark Green)
Parcours 2: A boot inspired by specialist knowledge of walking and the fruit of two years' research and development. Neoprene lined with adjustable Calf Width.
The Parcours boot first launched in 1996 has become synonymous with the Aigle brand, and for 2012 they have decided to take it to the next step.
- Triple density anti-fatigue sole - Optimal comfort and heel to to transition, shock apsorption and foot stability
- Dampening cushion sole - Shock absorption and energy return
- Cushioning system midsole - Comfort and foot stability
- Abrasion resistant outsole
- 360 degree high grip lugs - Energy management
- Forefoot grip
- 360 degree "paw"grip
- Shank for better stability
- Heel breaking system
- Energy absorption capacity is twice the European standard
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
|Sole||Triple Density Anti-Fatigue Sole|
|Insole/Shank||Neoprene (4.5mm) and insulating felt (6mm)|
|Upper||Gomma Plus Natural Rubber|