Swarovski EL 8x32 WB Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW8X32 | Our code: 121401
Swarovski Cleaning Set (RRP £44.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set is available in a practical belt pouch and comprises moist cleaning cloths, cleaning brush and fluid in addition to a microfibre cloth. Should always be on hand during every longish field assignment for meticulous care of the high-quality long-range optic, in order to enjoy the full optical performance at all times.
Swarovski EL 8x32 Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars. Swarovski EL Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars combine Swarovski's unparalleled technology and optical quality and a compact, lightweight design to provide the perfect choice for anyone seeking a high end compact pair of binoculars.
Compact, Light Design
Small and lightweight, Swarovski EL Binoculars fit perfectly in your hand making them the ideal choice where size and weight are important factors.
Impressive Optical Performance
Top marks for optics and luminosity, as well as an outstanding field of view of 141m/120m.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 5.7cm x W: 12.6cm x D: 13.8cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||141 m|
|Angular Field of View||61 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.9 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||4|
|Interpupillary Distance||54-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
Review by Anthony Prince
Absolutely fabulous. They are as good as the recommendations and reviews I had read before purchase.
Review by Mas
These are 1000% better than my old poros but are taking some getting used to as I wear spectacles and have to tilt my head up to get a view without shadows perhaps as I use them more the funny angle will come easier. yes you do know they are the bees knees tho.
Review by Stu Paterson
Having bought the el 8.5x 42 binoculars from uttings over 3years ago I knew how good the el range was. So when it was time to buy another set of bins for every day use there was only one choice.... Yup the 8x32 el wb swarovision. All the attributes and dynamics are here in abundance, the clarity and field of vision second to none. Without doubt one of if not the finest compact binoculars on the market.