Vango Beat 200 Tent - Apple Green
Vango Beat 200 Tent. Beat is a single skinned easy to pitch dome tent, offering great ventilation and features a rain stop door for those typical British summer days. The fantastic Beat tent is affordable and functional and would be perfect for those camping out at their favourite festival this summer with their friends.
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
|Dimensions||H: 105cm x W: 135cm x D: 205cm|
|Packed Width||55 cm|
|Packed Height||14 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||5 minutes|
|Fly Material||Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester|