PAO 4x32 Tri-Lume Prismatic Ultra Compact ACOG Scope
PAO 4x32 Tri-Lume Prismatic Ultra Compact ACOG Scope. The PAO ® 4 x 32 Tri-Lume Prismatic Mil-Dot Ultra-Compact ACOG Scope has been designed with fast and accurate target acquisition in mind. Unfeasibly short in length, at only 5.5” (15cm), yet packed with innovative features such as a glass-etched MIL-DOT Reticle that illuminates in the user’s choice of three Colours-Red, Green or Blue and at three levels of intensity (Hence Tri-Lume). In addition to the prismatic lens, there is a 2" (5cm) Fibre Optic open foresight & fully adjustable rear ramp sight to give additional rapid close-range sighting.
The air rifle market is changing rapidly, with a plethora of new Bull Pup and Tactical models being released by all the major manufacturers, all sporting the wider, sturdier 20mm Weaver/Picatinny scope/accessories rails, which are crying out for shorter, beefier, more versatile sighting systems. The PAO ® 4 x 32 Tri-Lume Prismatic is rated for all Firearms-Air Rifles, Rim-Fire & Centre Fire and offers just that meaty build quality and a specification that includes the PAO Lifetime "No quibble" 'New-for- old replacement not Repair-Warranty'; Wide Field of View; Precision ¼" MOA; Side Mounted 20m accessory rails and much more.
- Ultra-Compact -only 5.5" (150mm) Long.
- Rated for all Firearms-Air Rifles, Rim-Fire & Centre Fire.
- Tri-Lume™-Glass-etched Illuminated MIL-DOT Reticle in Red,
- Green & Blue-Three levels of brightness.
- Wide Field of view.
- Fully Multi-Coated Green Lenses.
- Precision ¼" MOA
- Incorporates 2" (5cm) Fibre Optic Open Foresight & Fully adjustable rear open ramp sight.
- Side Mounted 20m accessory rails
- 100% Shockproof, Waterproof, Fog Proof, Dustproof &; Nitrogen Purged.
- Integrated Heavy Duty QD 20mm Weaver/Picatinny mount
- Constructed from High Quality Aviation Grade Aluminium with hard- anodised finish
- Parallax error free @ 100 yards
- Fast-Focus Ocular eye piece
- Weight: 456g
|Objective lens diameter||32 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|